I can never bring myself to throw away any of my empty Birchbox boxes! They are too cute to toss in the garbage! I’ve been a loyal Birchbox subscriber almost a year and my boyfriend subscribed to Birchbox Man for about 3 months, so as you can imagine we have tons of empty Birchboxes lying around!
If you’re like me and have several empty Birchboxes but aren’t sure what to do with them, I compiled this handy list to give you an idea of what some other crafty Birchboxers did which might give you some inspiration of your own.
So there you have it! As you can see, there are infinite possibilities when it comes to upcycling/reusing/recycling empty Birchbox boxes! Use it individual boxes or build construct drawers for organizing office accessories, makeup, nail polish and jewelry! Birchboxes are also great to store stationary, or recipe cards, birthday cards, gift cards, or thank you notes! Wrap one up in wrapping paper and they also make super-cute giftboxes!
What do you do with your empty Birchbox boxes? Leave a comment/picture!
- miminpinguin reblogged this from mandywiltse
- miminpinguin likes this
- kackedub likes this
- against-stars likes this
- candacerosenelson reblogged this from mandywiltse
- aestian likes this
- atroposmoira reblogged this from mandywiltse and added:
- flaneaureadora reblogged this from mandywiltse
- flaneaureadora likes this
- whenextinctionoccurred likes this
- scarletfruit likes this
- ashleylikescouture likes this
- cravat likes this
- searchingforsprezzatura reblogged this from mandywiltse and added:
- rockabillyjanet likes this
- mandywiltse posted this